Thursday, December 13, 2007

Are you talented enough to be an Eat My Words naming superstar?


We're always looking for fresh talent, so if you think you have the mojo to be a rockstar Eat My Words namer, send us your top 20 name ideas for a cool new consumer product: a sleek external hard-drive that stores an enormous amount of data. Before you take the test, please get familiar with our distinctive naming style at the Eat My Words website and look at our portfolio. Our style is unlike any other naming firm... our names make people smile instead of scratch their head. We don't do names like Flickr, Fusic, Fabtastic, or Fraganza. No experience necessary - in fact, if you have never worked for a naming firm, your chances of success are better because you haven't learned the old school way of mangling letters and forcing words together. Email your name test to: dreamjobs(at)eatmywords.com.

3 comments:

devidmiller5060 said...

I recently found EMW and they caught my attention with their portfolio. They named a yogurt store “Spoon Me”, how ingenious is that! Should I go with their services? site

jackiedavis said...

I love the blog. Great post. It is very true, people must learn how to learn before they can learn. lol i know it sounds funny but its very true. . .
rent a car Islamabad

Unknown said...

Very good article thank you for sharing energetic information. I really appreciate you.
keep it up,write and upload on regularly. I read the blog on a daily basis.
Get the best home tutor in Karachi At your Doorstep. Best Tutor Academy in Karachi For All Classes and Subject
Home Tutors

Post a Comment