Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our name ideas for the McConaughey love child...


First of all, let me clarify that I was JOKING yesterday when I updated the status on my LinkedIn profile to say "Alexandra was paid a million dollars to name Nicole Kidman's new baby, Sunday." I wish! (I love the name Sunday. Very Tuesday Weld.)

And now, more baby news... Hunkster Matthew McConaughey has a new baby, whose name has not been released to the press. Matthew's family has a penchant for cool names - his older brother is named Rooster. Gotta love that!

Here are our name suggestions for Baby McConaughey:

Monet McConaughey
Macrame McConaughey
Chevrolet McConaughey

Attache McConaughey
Souffle McConaughey


and the winner...

Toupée Bidet McConaughey

Congratulations to baby daddy Matthew and baby mama Camila Alves.

No comments:

Post a Comment